Automated visual reinforcement audiometry
Intelligent Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (IVRA) is anfor automated hearing screening and testing of infants, children, and the developmentally disabled. IVRA takes the speculation out of VRA analysis by providing three .
IVRA has been extensively tested andto be highly successful in its evaluation accuracy and efficiency.
- Increased reliability & accuracy by a single examiner
- Choose from our variety of 4 and 10 second colorful, animated widescreen video clips, or use your own video clips
- Use one of our three automated test routines, administer a speech discrimination paradigm (IVRISD), or run a VRA test manually
- Probe Trials maintain patient attention while testing near threshold
- Control Trials allow you to determine the reliability of a test
- Trial-by-trial reports include detailed information for each test sequence
- Final report includes audiogram and threshold for each frequency tested
Automated Test Routines
Classification of Audiograms by Sequential Testing selects the best fitting audiogram from 9 patterns, for.
Optimized Hearing Test Algorithm is designed to testin an intensity staircase fashion.
’ intensity staircase procedure for testing thresholds at up to four selected frequencies.
, with animated toys inside a ultra-dark acrylic box. Boxes come in two sizes, a standard 12 inch cube, or a small 9 inch cube.
, using up to four video screens and many options of animated videos
Additional custom videos may be added for unlimited reinforcement options