High Frequency Animal Testing
High Frequency ABR & DPOAE for animal testing at up to 32kHz
Over 37 years of engineering design experience, combined with unsurpassed expertise in evoked responses, have culminated in the next generation bio-amplifier to bring you superior data quality for evoked potentials and otoacoustic emissions.
We are pleased to offer High-Frequency Options for SmartEP, SmartEP-ASSR, and SmartDPOAE. Available on our Duet and Universal Smart Box platforms, using our High-Frequency Transducers for ABR, ASSR, and DPOAE testing at.
Researchers have used our High-Frequency Option, speakers, and microphones to record AEP and DPOAE on a wide range of animals, including dogs, mice, rats, guinea pigs, mini pigs, primates, gerbils, and chinchillas.
- Highly advanced full-featured diagnostic evoked potential system
- Improved toolbar and button design for fast access to key features
- Complete control of all testing parameters.
- Generate or import your own
- View ongoing EEG display for quick assessment of animal state during testing
- Quickly add, subtract, invert, shift, or cross-correlate recordings
- Create grand averages from multiple sessions or multiple subjects on the same page.
- text files
- Multi-page display and reports and easy PDF report generation
- Screening and diagnostic distortion product otoacoustic emissions
- Easy setup of DPOAE protocols, with in a single test
- Automatic probe-fit check and in-ear calibration for increased accuracy
- Easy-to-interpret colorful DPGrams and detailed information for each frequency tested
- Clear based on user-selected passing criteria
- DP I/O function
- Built-in feature allows you to define sequences of frequencies and intensities for automated data collection
- Optional graphical display of noise standard deviation
- Full-featured screening and diagnostic auditory steady-state response
- Provides quick, accurate threshold detection using automated statistical analysis
- Test both ears at the same time using Clicks, Tones, and user-defined stimuli
- Frequencies: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, and 8000 Hz, and high frequencies from in 2kHz increments.
- for improved threshold detection and reduced test times
- Automated audiogram generation in SPL and HL
- SmartVEMP for vestibular evoked myogenic potentials
- Advanced Auditory Research Module for (FFR)
- Continuous Acquisition Module (SmartEP-CAM)
- USB Development Kit for complete control using a DLL
- Low-current electrical stimulator for electrically evoked ABR animal research
- LED stimulator for animal research
- Pattern electroretinogram (PERG) software and visual stimulator for animal research (by Jorvec Corp.)
IHS offers a variety of transducers for testing along with a calibration utility that facilitates in-ear calibration for each species using the 10B+ microphone. The system features a modifiable SPL calibration table that can be saved for each species and easily loaded before testing.