IHS Development Kit
Complete Programmatic Control using a Dynamic Link Library
Over 37 years of engineering design experience, combined with unsurpassed expertise in evoked responses, have culminated in the next generation bio-amplifier to bring you superior data quality for evoked potentials and otoacoustic emissions.
We are pleased to offer researchers a powerful and simple way to develop research applications to control the functionality of our Duet and Universal Smart Box devices using a DLL. The DLL provides basic functions that can be accessed using almost any programming language in order to specify stimulation and acquisition parameters, and access recorded data.
- An extensive command library allows users to load program files to the DSP Hardware, and read and write data to and from the device
- Select the input channels for acquisition and the output channels for stimulation
- Complete control of stimulation parameters
- Apply various types of pre-processing and signal conditioning parameters
- Signal post-processing of acquired data
- Designed to be a language and application-independent tool that can be used with a variety of programming environments that support DLL usage