Flexible Analog Bio-Amplifier
Over 37 years of engineering design experience, combined with unsurpassed expertise in evoked responses, have culminated inour to bring you .
- Consists of a base unit which contains the receiver boards, a transmitter, and fiber optic cable
- Choose your configuration: up to eight programmable AEP or OAE channels
- Filters can be custom made to any 16 values between 0.5 Hz and 5kHz
- Gains can be custom made to any 16 values between 5K and 300K
- Built-in electrical noise notch filter customized for your power supply
- Companion software includes a control section per each installed amplifier channel
- Control the Opti-Amp parameters from another application by simply sending commands to the Windows clipboard
For a system that provides stimulation and recording capabilities, SmartEP our evoked potentials solution is available on both our Duet and Universal Smart Box platforms. For those wanting to program their own software to control our hardware, we offer the USB Development Kit on both of these platforms.